Product: Optoma HD141X Projector
Subject: Top Rated 3D Projectors
Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon.com
Our Ratings: 9 out of 10
Optoma HD141X Full 3D 1080p Projector provides an amazing contrast proportion of 20,000:1. At 3,000 lumens, brightness is also above normal, with a bulb that is useful for 6,500 hours. Chip type, which administers the way the colors are displayed, is DLP (digital light processing).
Even though it has not made the advances that LCD (liquid crystal display) has over the last couple of years, it is still capable of delivering an amazing color range.
It has a dynamic black feature that gives more profundity to your picture by easily adjusting the lamp output, taking into account the brightness data of every frame; to create a staggering high contrast ration. Bright scenes appear fresh and clear while dim scenes stay detailed with profound blacks and extraordinary light and shade element.
It has two HDMI ports for TV and different peripherals. The Optoma HD141X projector is also MHL (mobile high definition) compatible, permitting you to stream pictures and films from good smartphones and tablets. The projector offers 3D backing using a VESA 3D Sync port, permitting you to connect to a 3D Blu-ray player.
The Optoma HD141X Projector provides 10-watt sound. Given its little dimensions and weight of only 5.5 pounds, it is a versatile machine for the individuals who do not need a permanent set-up.
The projector offers energy saving features, for example, a standby mode that just consumes 0.5 watts and a programmed shutdown. There’s additionally a 12-volt jack so you can run a mechanized screen from it.
$574 is a great cost for the Optoma HD141X Home Theater Projector. A few individuals may take a look at that value and still think it is high. You can buy home theater projectors for a lot less yet not 1080p, widescreen models of this quality, and not with the high-resolution 3D compatibility offered by the Optoma.
The Good & The Bad
- Great picture – The optoma HD141X produces a bright, detailed picture with well-saturated colors and great contrast. Delivering more than 3,000 lumens in its brightest mode, the HD141X will light up your lounge room. However, it can also put out more than 1,000 lumens in Cinema mode for a more refined, exquisite home theater picture.
- Complete HD 3D-The HD141X will work with any source of 3D, including Blu-ray players and set-top boxes. It utilizes DLP Link and is compatible with the accessible and cheap 144 Hz DLP Link glasses. It includes a VESA 3D sync port. Therefore, you can include aftermarket radio-frequency or infrared glasses and emitters if you wish.
- Low cost of ownership-in addition to its deal value, the HD141X has an economical light with a long life. The $179 lamp (model SP.8VH01GC01) will keep going for 5,000 hours at full power or 6,000 hours in Eco mode. That makes it cheap to operate and also own.
- Good for gaming-Low input slack of 33 milliseconds settles on the HD141X as a good choice for gaming. At sixty frames for every second, 33ms is just two frames.
- Color balancing-when adjusting white balance, the HD141X does not have separate controls for addition and bias on every color. That can make it hard to nail down an impeccable gray scale, which is essential for home theater.
- Color light output-In spite of delivering more than 3,000 lumens of white light, the HD141X tops out at just over 1,000 lumens of colored light. This can make highlights appear too bright, and colors look dull or boring in a few scenes, particularly if utilizing picture modes other than Cinema.
- Rainbow effect-The HD141X has a 2x-speed color wheel, so rainbows are a probability with this projector. In the event that you realize you see rainbows on moderate DLP color wheels, you ought to see them here.
Who is This Projector For?
This projector is for super-sized home entertainment and its 1080p compatibility is suitable for watching sports, TV shows, movies and playing action-packed games on a big screen.
Our Final Remarks on The Projector
At just $574, the Optoma HD141X represents an exceptional value in home theater projectors. It is a decent starter projector because of its 3D capabilities and strong performance in Cinema mode. In case you are simply beginning in a home theater or need a projector that will put an intense picture on the living room wall, the HD141X is the perfect projector that will suit your needs.
We hope you enjoyed this HD141X review and if you have any questions about the projector or want to leave your own personal review, leave a comment in the section below.